[Cin] Fwd: Bug when building from Git, FFmpeg fails on libdavd1

Miroslav Rovis miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Mon Sep 2 18:25:05 CEST 2019

On 190902-09:57-0600, Phyllis Smith wrote:
> Miroslav:
> Update on the earlier email as shown indented below.
> GG did not run across this problem in the monthlybuilds.  I am not sure
> why.  But because he did not, none of the build scripts were changed.  The
> reason I am relaying this is so that you are aware of the fact that you
> mostly likely will have to continue to use your mod when building as you
> have shown below (or else use a soft link!).  BUT we had to do some
> non-optimal things to get Dav1d going.  I will send email with a
> description soon.
Thanks in advance!

> Question for you - are you now in the Mailing List?
Sure!
> I am a little confused from the email here.
> Phyllis/gg
Because I sent to the cinlist-gg.org and to you, gave two recipients.

> Thanks for letting us know! so that we can watch out for this.
Most welcome! I'll always help if I can... But not always do I know nor can :(
I'm not so advanced, sometimes write in a rush and misrepresent my knowledge...

[But not always do I know nor can]... and can be occupied elsewhere...

I run Cinelerra for weeks, but then not run it for even months sometimes...

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia