[Cin] ffmpeg - cuda

sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar
Sun Apr 12 00:45:47 CEST 2020

It's not a problem to me. I just want to offer a true information,
tested... Additionally, and another topic... I was trying a lot of
possibiliies to get the best performance possible... One was transcode
option to replace media in video. One of them, was a movil (cellphone)
video ( 720x1440) , it was transcoded  adding black bands to complete
16:9 aspect, 1920x1080.