[Cin] Bump Autos + other checked into GIT

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:25:39 CEST 2020

First of all, I apologize for getting into the conversation.

I see that you are working on the issue of speed change. Precisely these
days playing with the change of speed I have encountered some more
problems. For example, if there are effects inserted to the clip or track
that I apply a speed change, they lose synchrony.

The line is a good option, but I see that it is very problematic.

Wouldn't it be easier to make an effect, or assistant, that acts on the
time of a certain clip?

Let me explain, if I have a clip that lasts 10 seconds at 30 frames per
second, I have a 300-frame clip and each frame lasts 33.33 milliseconds. If
through an effect I tell it that each frame lasts for example 66.66 the
result is that this clip will last twice as long and will go in slow
motion, however if I indicate that each frame last 16.66 the clip will go
to twice as fast, that is fast camera. It is NOT an assistant in which I
dedicate myself to changing times, this would be internally, the assistant
can simply be a fader, equal to the current assistant to change values to
keyframes. I think this would simplify things a lot and it is really what
we are used to finding in a video editor.

Cinelerra is a very good editor. The problem is that nowadays speed changes
are used a lot, the current line is a very good option in many cases, but I
think it would be easier with an effect that instead of acting on the track
acts on a single clip. A clip that we can define with cuts if we only want
to change the speed to a fragment of it.

Greetings and thank you very much for the excellent work.