[Cin] Missing plugin MOTION CV caused heavy error

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:58:52 CET 2020

Update for others -- I "thought" I had provided the Ubuntu 20
motion-cv.plugin directly to August yesterday but am attaching it again
here in case it got lost.

is it possible to reinstall the plugin by myself? Or can you provide the
> plugin again with the next update?

OK, the binary is attached.  Please let us know if it works for you or what
the problem is if you have one.  It is very rare that things are deleted
from CinelerraGG but let us hope this workaround works.  I do not see an
update in the near future and it is very unlikely that Motion-CV will be
put back.