[Cin] [spam?] Index on manual in Latex (to Andrey)

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:32:11 CET 2020

Despite the error I reported, CinelerrGG_Manual.idx is created.
The result of the pdf, however, is to have two Glossaries and not a
Glossary and an Index. It seems to me that the makeindex command works
for both the Glossary and Index, and only a double Glossary comes out
of this overlap.
I remember that I'm talking about TexStudio, and not the terminal.

PS: the cover image was created by Sam for the CinGG start splash
screen. I don't think a svg version exists. Sam, do you confirm?