[Cin] [spam?] Index on manual in Latex (to Andrey)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:37:36 CET 2020

Andrea,
I put the latest Manual update on the website and it only has one Glossary
and then the List of Tables/Figures and finally the Index.  I was able to
use the index from there.  Entries for the Index are simply next to an item
as \index{phrase you want to go into the index} . You can see an example in
Plugins.tex for Motion51.  So I do not know why you would be getting 2
glossaries but maybe it is because of running "makeindex" twice? and maybe
there is a way to make it create both the Glossary and the index at the
same time?

Also, updated releasenotes.pdf to reflect the Prores improvements you made
that were checked into GIT today.