[Cin] CUDA test

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 19:33:47 CET 2020

A little more feedback:

It looks like you have to compile ffmpeg with the additional option
--enable-cuda-sdk       on the configure command line to get the
F_scale_cuda and F_yadif_cuda and that could be what gg did.  I need to
know for sure from him so I can remove them from the manual or annotate it
better.  He is working on one of the 16 thirdparty library updates for the
last 10 days and so is trying to really concentrate on that.  But when he
finishes, I have a lot of questions for him.