[Cin] CUDA test

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 06:24:22 CET 2020

Andrea, about this in your cuda.pdf document:
  "nstead Mandelbrot works without fps drops but no animations, just a
still image of the fractal. Instead F_Mandelbrot works well with its
animation in development over time"

The way that gg showed me how to use the MandelbrotCuda (which should
probably be added to the manual as it is not obvious):
1) add the Mandelbrot Cuda video effect to the timeline
2) you must enable Drag in the plugin popup menu
3) drag the mouse with the RMB down and you will see the fractal change
4) enable "Generate keyframes while tweaking" and move to another spot on
the timeline and RMB drag again
5) so now when you play the video from the beginning because you have
keyframes, the fractal will be animated between keyframes.