[Cin] Big library upgrades checked in -- hoping someone can build as a check

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:41:15 CET 2020

----------  Пересланное сообщение  ----------

Тема: Re: [Cin] Big library upgrades checked in -- hoping someone can build as a check
Дата: Пятница 28 февраля 2020
Отправитель: Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>
Получатель:  cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org

В сообщении от Friday 28 February 2020 19:34:22 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> This was a weird month's work for gg.  If someone who ordinarily builds
> themselves has a chance to build, that would be awesome.  Then just do some
> generic stuff.   Libraries upgraded are:
>
> giflib, libjpeg, twolame, tiff, x264, x265, dav1d, opus, nv-codec-headers,
> libwebp, openjpeg,
>
> and for LV2 – jalv, suil, sratom, lilvsord, and serd
>
> Some other stuff that just got checked in:
>
>   - new option when do a Render with mp4 when you click on Video wrench,
> there is a new button "format" which provides some more ffmpeg available
> options (some are available to use and others not depending on whether
> ffmpeg has a hook up Cin can use).
>
> - pulse audio is going to be added to the builds so it should be a choice
> in Preferences, PlaybackA , but I have not tested that yet on my laptop
> because it does not show up for me.  (We are still testing and will be all
> day today).
>
> - other messages and minor tweaks in like h264/h265_nvenc.mp4 quality
> changed from medium to high as Andrea suggested.
>

> We will try to get a Mint 19.3 static tar built for testing too.  Thanks,
> gg/Phyllis

Hm, for some reason I can't make video track fade work outside of '1/0' positions.
Try to load any video+audio file, and while audio fade should work as usual
(nice slopes between keyframes), on video track you can only toggle fade to '1' or '0', very steep

---
Aw, I mixed up "MUTE' control (toggleable between 1 and 0, obviously)
and FADE control... sorry, this part work!
---

Also, clicking on video track for some reason autoselect  both video and audio tracks now??
(they all become inverted visually)
If I click on empty space *below* tracks in main window - I can  select region as usual.

--
this part still behaves strangely, for me