[Cin] Big library upgrades checked in -- hoping someone can build as a check

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 14:49:10 CET 2020

1- Mandelbrot plugin: thanks, it works well. I put your five points in
the manual, see if you like it. I append Plugin.tex and Tips.tex
I don't think it's a good idea to waste time on Cuda either; after
all, it's only for two secondary plugins. Out of curiosity, I noticed
that among the pixel_formats that one can choose in the rendering
window, in particular for h264/5-nvenc.mp4 codecs, besides the various
420p, ... there is also a "cuda". What does that mean? How does it
work? (it gave me a rendering error!)

2- I don't know the new "Format" parameters of the rendering/Wrench
window. Where can I learn more about them? Are they metadata?