[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 23:20:11 CEST 2020

I think my opinion is irrelevant regarding the order of the tracks. Moving
a track is something I rarely do. As for the Master Track, I have looked at
the manual quickly and I do not quite understand what it does. But I'll
look at it longer.
There are other things that I want to comment on, but I think the most
sensible thing is to open a new email, because they are not related to this
matter.
Regards.