[Cin] Problems with Camera Automation?

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Thu Jul 2 20:32:54 CEST 2020

More experiments:

With stay-at-home teaching, I seem to be pressured to dedicate more time to
video editing.

When I use the Scale-Ratio plugin, I thought I was saved. I could scale down
the image, and move it to the right and down.

But, it seems that was a day-dream. I could get the thumbnail of the
speaker to the right and down, but after rendering shows the image at
the top right, though still correctly scaled.

Also, of the two places I inserted the scaled clip in my project, one of
them seems to drift slowly up (on the screen).

It can't be that difficult to produce this effect, can it?