[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

preobraz at gmail.com preobraz at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:25:15 CEST 2020

It’s just great that you joined the conversation. Especially with such
useful tips on organizing the filming process. A little more - and we,
the users of Cinelerra, will unite in the corporation for the production
of video and film products :) And if we manage to close most of the
technically difficult issues, such as tracking and replacing objects,
then Cinelerra-GG can be recommended for use by any filmmakers.
But just a good program is not enough. And enthusiasm alone is also not
enough. However, these are separate topics of discussion.
--
Ugin