[Cin] Use MAXCHANNELS define in mwindow.C

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:25:23 CET 2020

Andrew/Igor/Andrea:

Good suggestions and discussion with multiple input is exactly what we
need.  I agree that it should stay the way it is for now, but I have never
heard of 3d sound -  ( ;

> But to be honest right now I'm unsure and much more concerned  about who
> will land any of those mods .... this particular change can be dropped, but
> who will apply others ....

For now, which could change at any minute, I would like to continue to test
mods as a check on my laptop as I had been doing and attempt to check them
into GIT.  I will let you know how this goes.   ...Phyllis