[Cin] Use MAXCHANNELS define in mwindow.C

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Nov 22 09:39:25 CET 2020

Andrew, thanks for confirm the code about.
Yes it is true, you can delete audio tracks and change number of
channels in Setting->Format, and use GangChannel/GangMedia. As you saw
in my example CinelerraGG always create all audio tracks that the clip
contains (in the example there are empty audio tracks) and that is
right. Audio Channels are not audio tracks and I would leave max
channels to 6. I think it may be a good standard when there are more
than 6 channels.

Phyllis wrote:
> For now, which could change at any minute, I would like to continue to
> test mods as a check on my laptop as I had been doing and attempt to
> check them into GIT.  I will let you know how this goes.
Phyllis, I am glad you are here. Thanks!

IgorBeg