[Cin] New feature: enhanced Motion plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 19:36:16 CEST 2020

Georgy, thank you for the correction patch.  I have applied the patch and
checked it into GIT.  Andrea volunteered to remake the motion.png in the
Cakewalk theme because it was suggested that all of the images be in the
same theme so as not to confuse "new users".  Some of us "old users" like
me have their preferred themes and I refuse to switch !  I have not updated
the CinelerraGG_Manual.pdf on the website yet until other corrections are
applied much later today.

What about MotionCV and MotionHV, I am not sure. One has to inspect their
> code. I know, MotionCV has an extra parameters pair, Rotation block size,
> which does not exist in the Motion plugin. It would be easy to implement
> it,
> but I am unsure, whether the distinct rotation match block is really
> needed.
> Perhaps I can say later more concretely about the difference, or may be GG
> remembers.
>
> GG thinks it is probably OK to eliminate Motion CV and HV as it really
does confuse things.  But I just do not know if there are users out there
who have existing projects that may be using them.