[Cin] Histogram Plugin add on feature

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 03:05:36 CEST 2020

IgorBeg,
GG thoroughly reviewed the Histogram code to understand how it works so he
could find any bugs.  He says it is all working correctly as far as he can
tell.

But about the following:

> When the Color Model format (in Settings->Format...) is set to RGB[A]
> the histogram displayed on Histogram plugins is the same as on Histogram
> Bezier plugin.
> If you change Color Model format from RGB[A] to YUV[A] the histogram on
> Histogram Bezier no changes, but on Histogram plugin and on View Scopes
> it changes. It is strange, I think.
> In Histogram Bezier plugin the histogram doesn't change in the
> differents color model.

we see in https://streamable.com/vr5srs   that Histogram Bezier DOES CHANGE
between the formats of RGBA and YUVA (note that I have set the slider all
the way to Log in order to compare the same thing).  You have to watch the
Histogram Bezier graph specifically, but you definitely see it change.  If
I am misunderstanding the concern, please let me know.