[Cin] arm/disarm track confusion

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 19:19:24 CEST 2021

On Sunday, August 8, 2021, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
wrote:

> Andrew,
> I don't see any confusion about Armed/Disarmed track.

I was thinking about older definition of arming/disarming feature. Guess
attaching or not effects was not primary concern when this feature was
designed.

It seems in Ardour you 'arm' tracks if you want incoming sound/music
recorded on them, and in Cinelerra this idea was extended to sort-of
editing lock...