[Cin] Blur plugin: Alpha determines radius

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Dec 28 09:54:33 CET 2021

Thanks Andrea_paz and Igor_VLD!
For all users who have tested this function, it seems not to work. I
think that only those who developed it know if it works and exactly how
it works.

I have done different tests. Some of these...
I tested it using PNG with alpha on another track and Overlay plugin.
Sharing this effect with the video track where there is a video and the
Blur plugin. Negative result.
I tested it using Overlay in Patchbay but  I don't see any good result.

I think that a function that doesn't work just creates confusion for an
user and I agree with Andrea_paz that the best thing is to hide the
option in the window plugin (and, eventually, add a short comment)
without deleting the code that executes it.
If Adam (developer), or others, can give us information to understand
how it works, or fix it, we would be happy, and if so, restore this option.
This is JUST my opinion.