[Cin] exportEDL, timecode patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 03:08:31 CEST 2021

Andrew,
I am "planning" on starting to look at export edl mods tomorrow.
In the past, some of the video render formats received have had the window
ctrl-m on the end and I have had to remove it.  Not a problem.
Attached is the patch for pluginfclient.C that you alerted me to a few
emails ago and I did not want to forget to put it in but do not really know
how to test but at least it compiled and executed with the patch in.  It
should not be a problem and it is best to keep it matching the one you did
for ffmpeg.C higher FPS.  Thanks for your patience, Phyllis