[Cin] my rendering is really slow

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 06:21:29 CEST 2021

> There are no errors at all printed to the console if I launch cin from the
> terminal.

Just FYI, on a non-Nvidia laptop, you will get the following errors on the
terminal where there is no Nvidia graphics card:

  [h264_nvenc @ 0x7f0780085a40] Cannot load libcuda.so.1
  FFMPEG::open_encoder  err: Operation not permitted
  int FFMPEG::open_encoder(const char*, const char*):
  open failed h264_nvenc:/tmp/testnvenc.mp4

So, it sure looks like  "nvenc" is working in Gorge's case.