[Cin] Cannot render above 60FPS

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 21:41:07 CEST 2021

Interesting discussion so far -- it has been awhile since any controversy
has arisen!

IgorBeg -- I understand your point and the desire to keep things more
standard.
Pierre -- thanks for your professional input, as always.
Andrew -- thanks for all of the references as I was really dubious about 72
as it is just a weird number.
Gorge -- my goal is to make Cinelerra usable for anyone and remove
limitations if it can be easily done which Andrew did nicely.
There are already enough things that Cinelerra can not do and never will be
able to.

Since most users will not scroll down in the Format "frame rate"  options,
they won't even know the higher rates are there so hopefully Igor can live
with this.   ...Phyllis