[Cin] Fade black flash

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Tue Mar 9 01:41:55 CET 2021

Camille,

I vaguely remember such a similar case, but it was a very long time ago,
hence this old work around with the fade line.
However, after trying to reproduce this problem currently, I have not
succeeded. It runs fine every time, just like Phyllis, without the
problem you describe.

My question to you. Which Cinelerra version are you using? Can you show
a screenshot or short video of your timeline scenario and what
parameters are set on your end so we can better reproduce the error?
Maybe we missed a setting you are doing and with an exact match of the
setting we can reproduce this issue. Thanks in advance.

Sam