[Cin] AppImage and Desktop Integration with an app launcher

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:53:09 CEST 2021

Den 12.05.2021 13:31, skrev Andrea paz:
>> Is this procedure for Gnome or for another desktop environment?
>>
> Sorry, I use KDE and didn't know that in Gnome you couldn't do it.

By the way, with "alacarte" it works quite well and easy to create a
launcher on Gnome.

Because I also had KDE Plasma5 installed on Leap, I tested also this
session.
Started Dolphin file manager and right-clicked CinGG.AppImage -> Properies
Neither here I could see a way to created a launcher.
Possibly KDE and KDE Plasma is different here....

Terje J. H