[Cin] Updated CinGG release for downloading the AppImage

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:19:28 CET 2021

>> @"Manual"
>> I think it could be useful if it is possible to add some overview
>> table(s) i.e in the manual section FFmpeg Format Options inside
>> CINELERRA-GG:
>> That is, valid and Standard Profiles with Compression and Pixels
>> properties for actual purposes and media, that works for Cin-GG and
>> Cin-GG multibit respectively?
>
> Andrea, do you want to add this or should I try?

Good idea!
The formats and codecs are too many and with too many variables; an
idea could be to collect the ones used by the users; so we could
indicate the combinations surely functional and tested. What do you
say folks, would you like to send the formats and options you use?
PS (@Phyllis): In the meantime I attach you the modify proposed by Andrew.