[Cin] DPX sequence in CinGG

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:23:29 CEST 2021

I tried to make an ffmpeg profile of the DPX standard movie format. So
now CinGG has DPX support inside ffmpeg and OpenEXR outside of ffmpeg.
Remember that these two formats produce a sequence of still images and
their relative TOC (it is only the TOC that needs to be imported into
CinGG when we want to load this format). So it's good to create a
folder where to put all the images and the TOC produced, which are
hundreds and even thousands. Big space occupation but super efficient
in timeline and great quality.
I attach the profile if you want to test it.