[Cin] megapatch series 8

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:52:46 CEST 2022

The 2 modifications I made are in bdcreate.C to temporarily comment out the

>>> those mesages come from players themselves?
>>>

>> No, from bdwrite -- see the last line in the terminal output below for
>> the error message when I choose "truehd" and then "lpcm".  I verified that
>> 0004-Improve-truehd-decoder-encoder-from-ffmpeg.git.patch is in as well as
>> all of the patches as stated earlier.
>>

> be sure there is no old bdwrite binary in PATH?

It is rare that I change $PATH from or even add cnelerra:
/root/.local/bin:/root/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

>  PATH=/root/.local/bin:/root/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/tmp/cinelerra-5.1/bin
>

> However, the choice of "tsmuxer" works, or at least does something and
>>>>
>>> you need to have tsmuxer binary in $PATH   to see it used
>>>
>> I wonder why the output is different when I check the tsmuxer box than
>> when I don't?
>>
>> Because I do not check for tsmuxer existence in C code, and just  write
> universal sh script doing check for us?

Never mind -- it is different just when running it twice so there must be
timestamps in it.
I did download tsmuxer source code, but when it said I needed "ninja", I
stopped and just laughed.  Maybe later I will try again.