[Cin] Proxy 1:1

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:10:36 CET 2022

>From an answer by IgorBeg on the forum I learn that for 1:1 proxies,
if you set the "scale factor," you have double scaling:
"The size of your video is scaled down of the Scale factor but, then,
it is rescaled up to the project format.
For example, your format project is 1920x1080 and Proxy's Scale factor
is 1/4, then your videos will be scaled down to 480x270 and then
up-scaled to 1920x1080. For an old computer, this option is not
recommended."

I put this sentence in the manual, you tell me if it is okay.