[Cin] Libaom 3.4.0

Miroslav Rovis miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Tue Jun 28 21:12:50 CEST 2022

On 220628-20:53+0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> I did not receive your e-mail in my mailbox. (I have sick people at my providers', sometimes they deliberately screw things.)
> So I went to see, and I found you replied to me:
> https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/pipermail/cin/2022-June/005284.html
>
> And this mail is reconstruted from the web page, I got the "In-Reply-To:" string from your mail by clicking on the very first link, the one at the top of the page from your mail, so this should look like a correct reply with all the right headers. Unfortunately clicking on that link and using Mutt to write a temporary mail did not get me the contents of your email, so I'll simply paste it in here from that wab page in my normal working Mutt.
>
> Apologies for this inconvenience.

I got your mail in the meantime.
I checked at maybe 18:31:00+, and you sent at 18:30:50. All these CEST which is +0200.
Precisely, from the header of your email, you sent it at:
Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:30:50 +0300 (you live in the timezone 1 hour Easter than me)

This time it was a small delay. I downloaded emails just small number of seconds after you sent your mail.

Sorry. No more on this.

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia