[Cin] Images sequence

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:50:39 CET 2022

On Thursday, March 3, 2022, Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday, March 3, 2022, Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
> wrote:
>
>> This is the kind of error I get when rendering with image sequences:
>>
>> FFStream::encode_frame: encode failed.
>> file: /home/paz/list/test%05d.png
>>   err: Resource temporarily unavailable
>> FFMPEG::mux_video  err: Operation not permitted
>> FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream times estimated:
>> /home/paz/video_editing/free_video/vp9.webm
>> Render::render_single: Session finished.
>> ** rendered 939 frames in 9.128 secs, 102.870 fps
>>
>> (I remind you that the frames are correctly rendered, but in the TOC
>> there is no reference to these images)
>

> As temporary workaround TOC can be generated by external script?

also, it seems documentation and actual behavior still allow loading
'empty' toc file and corresponding image files:

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/FFmpeg_Image2_Streams.html#sec:ffmpeg_image2_streams

===
The resulting directory of images can be opened for reading by simply
opening the template path. As in: File → Load Files
/tmp/tiff_images/img%03d.tiff. You will notice a file named the same as the
template, which has been automatically created, is empty, is needed, and
has to remain with the set.

====

it works for me, loading 3 bmp images on timeline...

file not completely empy, just does not contain file paths...

if this loading works may be documentation can be improved? by saying this
ffmpeg toc file not the same as usual image sequence toc file?