[Cin] Mixer Align: for audio tracks only (and more issues)

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Fri Mar 25 15:20:20 CET 2022

On Friday, March 25, 2022 3:12:45 PM CET, Phyllis Smith wrote:
> Hoping Andrea or Igor would have an intelligent answer to this
> rather than my unintelligent response.

Your responses are always appreciated.

> When the mixer code was written, we did not even think about
> doing audio.  It would be a nice enhancement.

It is open source ;) so I could get my hands dirty.

> When you say you did "Match All", were you referring to using
> the concept in the manual at:
>
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Audio_Video_sync_using_Wave.html

Yes, exactly. The manual was actually where I got my inspiration. Initially
thought only "Match" was possible. There are still some things in this view
that behave quite problematic, but lets resolve the questions first :)

--
Stefan