[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:53:03 CEST 2022

> I'll try to install an Arch Linux VM ...

Be careful though: Manjaro has its own repositories that are not
synchronized with Arch's. So it may happen that Arch has an updated
package and Manjaro doesn't yet. This might explain why Manjaro works
and Arch doesn't.

Endevour OS only has 2 more "aesthetic" repositories than Arch. All
the important ones are exactly the same. So it's to be expected that
if compilation doesn't work in Arch then it won't work in Endevour
either.
I suggest you to install Endevour (some of my friends have it without
having problems) that is much faster or, at the limit, Arch with the
arch-install script that automates a little the installation.

PS: How do you test "needed packages"? I could try that.