[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Mar 30 22:08:54 CEST 2022

Well, at least I got a working Arch VM, with XFCE dekstop,
VBox guest utils with working folder sharing/clipboard/dragdrop,
git installed, audio/video working (with Firefox youtube). This will be
my pristine base, made a snapshot.

Got cin source, ./configure reported as first error gtk+-2.0 missing.
Will continue tomorrow or later.

MatN