[Cin] megapile 12 (freebsd, ffmpeg 5, dynamic build, opencv trim)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:24:31 CEST 2022

 \0/ \0/ (me and Buddy waving wow)
Checked into GIT the following (thank you Andrew for these many fixes;
please check cinelerra/Makefile to make sure no mistakes)

 0010-filegif-addition-of-nearly-all-quntize.c-from-giflib.patch
 0018-pkg-config-based-dynamic-openexr-link-fix-for-freebs.patch
 0023-experimental-switch-python-in-guicast-to-*python3*-unc.patch -- NOTE
below
    If I remember correctly, Centos was still at *python2 *awhile back and
maybe some really old distros.
   BUT if I do not remember correctly, there may be another good reason for
staying at python2?
   So I hope this is not problematic + OpenCV will still be using python2
by default.
 0024-Add-android-only-hacked-Dynamic-makefile-libs.patch
 0028-Cinelerra-Makefile-dynamic-section-fix-for-non-andro.patch
 0030-Dynamic-termux-libzmpeg.patch
 0053-Fix-for-dynamic-libogg.patch