[Cin] Suggestion: improve setting for VP9 webm

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:14:35 CEST 2022

Miroslav,
Your ivp9 webm improvements/simplifications look good to me.  After running
some tests, I have checked into GIT a new vp9.webm with only the 3 lines of
b=0, crf=31, row-mt=1.  From Andrea's tests, it seems like the other option
lines are maybe not needed.  I ran with and without them and I only saw a
small size difference in the resulting file and could not visually see any
difference.  As far as speed goes, I just got varying results and for me it
is slow like Andrea report and since I only do testing, I have the need for
speed.

Also, I made the default for new configurations/users to be "vp9.webm"
instead of "webm.webm".

(Plus deleted old library versions of libvpx 1.11.0 and libaom 3.2.0 and
their associated patches.)