[Cin] Canvas in compositor and canvas on timeline are different things ....

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 03:35:43 CEST 2023

Actually I find this quite useful -- the poster is actually keeping up with
CinGG and its latest Manual changes AND inadvertently "helping" us make
corrections !! and before the vast majority of other people who would not
check the GIT but use the pdf or html versions that do not yet have the
updated inclusion.

So I guess this means that the addition of clarification of "edits versus
clips" terminology is correct since it warranted no commentary.

Andrew, thanks for keeping up on these kinds of things and passing them
along so we can hopefully do a better job of addressing them.  Do not feel
hurt -- "According to Cambridge Dictionary, the saying 'any publicity is
good publicity' or 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' is said to
emphasise that it is better that something receives bad publicity than no
publicity at all".  ...Phyllis