[Cin] AOM 3.8, again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 01:42:17 CET 2023

пт, 22 дек. 2023 г., 00:36 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> I tried a build with --disable-libaom and --with-libaom. The disable-
> works while the with- is not recognized.

yeah, looks like because libaom used in ffmpeg build only:

./configure --help | grep libaom
 --enable-libaom         build libaom (auto)

The build proceeds without
> errors but, of course, CinGG does not present the av1 codec.

you need to try and setup little sh file that says

export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--disable-debug --target-os=android
--enable-libaom   "
 export EXTRA_LIBS="-laom"
./configure {other params like --disable-libaom}

lib param found via
pkg-config --libs aom

while you are here you can also try to enable libsvtav1 in same manner. use

"--enable-libsvtav1" as additional ffmpeg switch and
 "-lSvtAv1Enc" as additional library.

I saw that the Arch package is not libaom but is aom. I then tried