[Cin] AOM 3.8, again

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 18:09:31 CET 2023

> you need to try and setup little sh file that says

Is the following script okay? Should I use it after "./autogen.sh" and
instead of the usual "./configure"?

#!/bin/bash
export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--disable-debug --target-os=android --enable-libaom   "
 export EXTRA_LIBS="-laom"
./configure --with-single-user --with-config-dir=/home/paz/.bcast6
--disable-libaom --enable-libsvtav1

#lib param found via
pkg-config --libs aom --libs lSvtAv1Enc

Trying to run it I get an error at the end of ./configure:

[...]
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-libsvtav1
Package lSvtAv1Enc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lSvtAv1Enc.pc'
Package 'lSvtAv1Enc', required by 'virtual:world', not found

Do I need to apply any patches for Intel?

About libaom: it keeps getting unrecognized during the build. I think
my script is wrong.