[Cin] adv7181d (video decoder chip)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:23:55 CET 2023

сб, 11 февр. 2023 г., 16:41 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>:

> May be I read it wrong but table 10 suggest it can even output 20 bit
> (!!!) yuv for no reason ?? (input ADC only 10 bit)

ah, it seems 20-bit thing was just 10-bit per yuv component, formatted for
ITU-R BT.1120

https://www.itu.int/dms_pubrec/itu-r/rec/bt/R-REC-BT.1120-8-201201-S!!PDF-E.pdf

p. 3

===
2.1 Serial video data Y, CB and CR signals are handled as 20-bit words by
time-multiplexing CB and CR components. Each 20-bit word corresponds to a
colour-difference sample and a luminance sample. The multiplex is organized
as:

"