[Cin] fileffmpeg.C history digging

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:31:51 CET 2023

fileffmpeg.C exists in HV-8 and currently has GPL attribution.
ffmpeg.C does NOT exist anywhere as far as I can tell, except for CinGG

To restate -- I am ONLY modifying programs that have no GPL license
information.  Please note that the Cinelerra-CV modified programs never
took the time to modify their GPL license information to add:
  * Copyright (C) 2003-2016 Cinelerra-CV contributors
so I do not really see the need to add it to CinGG files that I am adding
missing license to?????????