[Cin] Rendering 57min of material takes over 12 hours

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon Jan 30 12:15:27 CET 2023

On Monday, January 30, 2023 11:16:03 AM CET, Stefan de Konink via Cin
wrote:
> If it would help I am happy to create some projects 'as bugs'
> for QA-purposes.

The ultimate cause of the mentioned issue is the cache size (Preference >
Performance > Cache size (MB)) being reduced to 1MB. When increasing it
back to the default value of 256 the issue is mitigated.

But I do wonder: does this uncover a performance issue that should be
documented? Would it really take a full second to compute the frame order?

--
Stefan