[Cin] Rendering 57min of material takes over 12 hours

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:14:17 CET 2023

may be this?

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=504

not sure if we can speed up decoding in libavcoded - mplayer seems to seek
much faster but I guess it can skip decoding whole frames for that and our
pipeline not ready for this, because how you will deal with empty frames
after such fast seeking? I mean you can hit any frame in arbitrary place,
so decoding it due to b and p frames might take a while, so randomly-placed
edit probably seeks/decodes a lot just for avoiding empty frm problem
(while for playback there is toggle about playing every frame or not. But I
think it only drops at output?)

пн, 30 янв. 2023 г., 14:16 Stefan de Konink via Cin <