[Cin] Fwd: Chromakey + blur testcase from IgorV

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:34:24 CET 2024

пн, 26 февр. 2024 г., 12:07 Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> But why?? well, this is question for me, I got some  clues .... (disabled
> in gui param "alpha determinated radius" we probably not initialize
> correctly)
>

> Like pointed out by Andrew and Phyllis it concerns the "Alpha determines
> radius" checkbox option in the GUI: it was hidden, by the code, in December
> 2021. For compatibility reasons and for future development it has been left
> there.

I think IgorV pointed out (to me)  that this checkbox only worked with
horizontal blur, not with both enabled?

For now we can try and modify in plugins/blur/blur.C

void BlurMain::save_data(KeyFrame *keyframe)

output.tag.set_property("A_KEY", config.a_key);

replace config.a_key with 0 here ?

so it will be always saved as 0

void BlurMain::read_data(KeyFrame *keyframe)

config.a_key = input.tag.get_property("A_KEY", config.a_key);

with config.a_key = 0;

so it will ignore saved 1 setting.

At least this is my theory/idea for now.

If we go with this plan we probably should left original lines commented
out with "//" and add line saying why reading/writing forced to 0 for this
param (due to disabled gui config in blurwindow.C)

The parameter about "Alpha determines radius" is A_KEY. A_KEY can be 0 or