[Cin] Fwd: Chromakey + blur testcase from IgorV

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:23:16 CET 2024

пн, 26 февр. 2024 г., 17:58 Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> No, I would not change the code. I would left as it is. The reasons are
> multiple, for me:
> - if you open an old project, that project works right with A_KEY=1. An
> user could have written, "it doesn't work", at that time. The test case
> shows why it doesn't work.
> - Now, you can change A_KEY value from 0 to 1, if needed, using the
> "Keyframe parameters" window. If you change the code, that will no
> longer be possible.

Yeahhhh ...

So, for now probably documentation update is needed, and if we completely
figure it out may be gui checkbox will be re-enabled at some point.

IgorV also reported some strangeness with AgingTV gui params (they not as
interactive as they should?) but I have't looking at this problem yet.

Not even sure if it makes sense to do release this month? On the other hand
not even sure if we will able to fix more than one problem in next 30 days